If you believe in-home meal prep is a one-size-fits-all service, you will be pleasantly surprised that is not the case. There are many ways to utilize this service, particularly if you work with a company that prides itself on flexibility and customization. Since no two families are exactly the same, your in-home meal prep should be designed to fit your family’s needs. Here are some different ways you should be able to customize your service.
- Number of meals- While one family might enjoy having every dinner ready to heat and enjoy, another might prefer just two or three each week, leaving them open to cooking some themselves or dining at a local restaurant on occasion.
- Personalized menu- A quality in-home meal prep service may already have various menus arranged for ease of selection, but will also work with you to develop custom meal plans that address your family’s preferences, as well as any allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Menu variations- Few people like to eat the same meals each week, so choose an in-home meal prep service that is happy to work with you each week to develop different meals to keep your family happy.
- Meal sizes- A meal isn’t the same to every family, either. You might like a one-pot meal like lasagna on occasion, but other times, you may want a nice 3-course or even 5-course meal.
- Extras- Since an in-home meal prep service handles all the grocery shopping, don’t hesitate to see if they will also stock your pantry or refrigerator with some staples that you’ll use throughout the week in addition to the meals they have prepared.
At Purple’s Side of the Table, we offer exceptional in-home meal prep services in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are always happy to customize your experience so that we can make your life easier and healthier. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to schedule a consultation to learn more or get started with our personal chef services.